Campaign Marketing Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, market leading machinery manufacturer based in the North West. The Campaign Marketing Manager role is ideally suited to a creative individual that is looking for a role within a business with future opportunities.
The business are a specialist manufacturer of large scale equipment and focus on high quality, innovation at affordable prices. Quality of service to their loyal customer base is as important as quality products and they take after care very seriously. The business have the capabilities do create bespoke products alongside their core ranges and have a dedicated customer service and sales team to ensure customer needs are met. They are looking to strengthen their brand perception further and so are looking for a Campaign Marketing Manage out of their Preston site.
The successful candidate must be highly creative with strong analytic skills to deliver effective online and offline B2B campaigns.
- Employ a strategic approach with targeted campaigns to drive leads and conversions.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of email marketing & print / offline campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing campaign materials.
- Produce regular reports of campaign results
- Ensure accuracy & excellent quality standard of marketing campaign materials.
- Support with the company websites
Campaign Marketing Manager - Requirements:
- Relevant experience in a campaign/marketing executive role.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- High standard of numeracy and ability to manage data.
- Strong demonstrable understanding of digital marketing.
- Creative approach with a good eye for design.
- Experience & understanding of email marketing platforms is essential.
- Based commutable to Preston daily.
Campaign Marketing Manager offering a competitive package and a clear route for progression.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505142