Scrum Master, Skipton
Scrum Master - Skipton
Harvey Nash is urgently seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join a well-known and large client based in Skipton. Our client is passionate about lean-agile practices and recognises how important this is in order to be responsive to the business and reduce 'time to value' and maximise return on investment in technology.
Joining the development team you will share responsibility for the delivery of valuable software, and your focus will be on supporting how the team works - its process and culture - rather than the task in hand. You will have good knowledge and experience of applying lean agile principles in a software development context.
* Facilitating workshops and other collaborative sessions including, planning sessions, daily stand-ups, demonstrations and retrospectives.
* Helping to remove impediments and sponsoring cross-team improvements.
* Escalating issues and significant risks faced by the team.
* Working with stakeholders to ensure their appropriate and timely involvement.
* Enabling the collection of suitable metrics
* Identifying standards and regulatory requirements that must be met by the team.
The successful candidate will have an in depth knowledge of agile values and principles, specifically knowledge of at least one of the following agile methods: Scrum, DSDM or eXtreme Programming. You will be experienced at working in a cross-functional team within an agile development environment.
If this role is of interest please contact **************************** ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507938