Senior Data Developer
Senior Data Developer ? Data Science ? Linux ? Python ? Scala ? London - £80,000
A leading Data Science organisation require multiple Data Developers to join the Innovation technology team in this space.
· Development of data platforms, integration frameworks, processes and code.
· Make design and implementation decisions to ensure quality and efficiency
· Conduct design reviews and code reviews
· Develop applications and features at the direction of the client and/or architects
· Conduct unit, system, and user acceptance testing as per the requirements of the team
Knowledge & Qualifications Sought:
· Extensive experience in process automation
· Extensive experience developing solutions in a Linux environment
· Extensive experience with high level programming languages - Python, Java or Scala
· Experience with Hadoop / Spark toolsets
· Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
· Experience with Data Flow development
· 5+ years of database experience working with multi-Terabyte, 24X7 uptime database systems
· Extensive experience in shell scripting
· Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system
· Experience with specific Cloudera and/or HortonWorks implementations
· Experience with Hive, Oozie, Airflow, HBase, MapReduce, Spark
· Experience working with Git
· Experience working with SAS
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above, please apply with most updated Cv.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507238