Personal Tax Specialist
Trial Balance is working with a very prestigious firm of Accountants to source an experienced Personal Tax Specialist to join a friendly and highly skilled tax team.
This role will see you dealing with the tax affairs of high net worth individuals, sole traders and business owners.
Your principal responsibilities in this role will include:
* Preparation of personal and partnership tax returns using Iris
* Obtaining all necessary information from the clients, third parties and from the Firm's own records
* Completing Tax Credit forms
* Dealing with clients and their personal tax matters, including meeting and liaising with them as required
* Maintaining high standards of customer service at all times
And the qualities that you bring to the table should include:
* A proven track record in a personal tax compliance environment
* ATT or CTA qualifications preferable, though consideration will be given to candidates who are qualified by experience
* Excellent team working skills and a strong work ethic
* The ability to complete work to a high professional standard
* Excellent systems skills
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work in a very professional and sociable team environment, excellent career development opportunities, CPD and study support where appropriate, along with a highly competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply immediately addressed to Carly Kellow / Rob Emsley and quoting job reference CK3985.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505838