JUNIPER Network Engineer
We at Yoh are currently recruiting for a prestigious top 100 VAR who are looking to expand their networking team. They are looking for an MS Network engineer in their central office in London.
The roles of a network engineer will be to deliver optimum solutions to meet business and client needs through the whole project lifecycle from understanding the project and requirements to transition into BAU support. Hence, this is a pivotal role in the delivery of technological solutions for the business and our customers.
* Successful candidate will have excellent experience working with enterprise level network / telecom services with Juniper Technology (MX, EX, SRX).
* Proven track record of successfully delivering complex technical solutions
* Experience of successfully working with outsourced partners
* Experience with industry leading network and security products including Cisco, Juniper, VMware, EMC Storage, and Symantec Backup.
* JNCIE, JNCIP, or equivalent experience.
* Technical design skills
* Detailed conceptual knowledge of the following technologies/services: MPLS, BGP, VPN services, hosted SIP, Internet, cloud based services, network services (DHCP, IP, DNS), unified communications, LAN services.
* Detailed conceptual knowledge of enterprise routing protocols including BGP, OSPF.
* Technical documentation skills.
* Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
* Ability to articulate technical options/issues/designs such that management can make informed decisions
* Ability to communicate quickly, clearly, concisely, appropriately, and intelligently; must foster open communication, speak with impact, listen to others, and write effectively.
* Possess critical thinking and analytical skills with an ability to evaluate complex problems and issues quickly and accurately in order to recommend or take the most appropriate course of action.
* Any Open source Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Redhat or SuSE) would be nice
* Scripting experience would also be useful in this role.
* Windows Server and Line of Business application experience would also be desirable.
* Technical responsibility / ownership for voice and data communications projects.
* Provide solutions to meet business / project demands based on corporate standards.
* Input and influence to ensure chosen solutions are technically and architecturally sound, meeting all documented requirements
* To assist in the planning, design, and implementation, of voice and data projects.
* Provide SME input / support to the Technical Services team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483777