Digital Marketing Officer
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join a UK based Islamic Charity located in Waterloo.
We are looking for the Digital Marketing Officer to come onboard and plan, execute and optimise PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Social Media channels, covering Search, Display and Video.
The jobholder will work closely with key stakeholders externally, such as media companies, digital agencies and service providers and be the digital marketing lead internally, working closely with the Website and New Media Manager.
- Analyse results from Google Analytics and propose improvements to digital
- Effectively manage the Google Grants account
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce e-newsletters for donors
- Work with the Marketing Assistant to create digital marketing collateral
- Maintain the YouTube channel to ensure that all videos are up to date
- Ensure content on the website is relevant and up to date
- Create SEO-friendly web content to publish on the website
- Conduct competitive analysis to enhance organic ranking and traffic
- Monitor competitor behaviour and identify opportunities
- Monitor all digital marketing activities to ensure messaging complies with branding and is in accordance with publisher rules and requirements
- Ensure that external partners' invoices are approved and processed
- Provide training to relevant internal stakeholders on how to publish content on our website using WordPress
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a charity trying to better the lives of the less fortunate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479101