We are currently working on behalf of a large manufacturing business based in Doncaster who is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team in a newly created pivotal position. The role will see the successful applicant take full responsibility for the management accounting, costings and MI for this large manufacturing site. Duties will include
- Standard costing - develop the robustness of updating these and analysing standard v actuals
- Overseeing payments and VAT returns
Management accounts preparation for the Doncaster Site (c£100m)
- Oversee an assistant accountant
- Weekly flash P&L and sales reporting
Develop more weekly operational KPI reporting - currently limited (Project - shop floor more visible KPIs)
- Focused on continuous improvement - drive improvements in the processes, procedures and systems
- Attend weekly operational management meetings
- Budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Balance sheet responsibility for the site
- Working closely with the operational managers to drive efficiencies
They are seeking someone who is looking to make a difference, drive operational and financial efficiencies through setting procedures and processes and spending time on the shop floor.
You will be a forward thinking, experienced finalist stage studier or qualified CIMA/ ACCA Management Accountant who can add value to the business during an exciting period of change. The successful candidate will be driven and ambitious to progress within the role and a profitable, growing business. You will have a sound background in a similar role within a large fast paced manufacturing or engineering business.
This well respected and successful business offers an excellent opportunity to make a real difference and develop within the business, a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505850