Lead Developer - Permanent - up to £75k - London
We are looking for a highly skilled and talented Lead Developer to lead the development team forward through the change in our business and initiatives. The business has been running for over 12 years so you will be joining an organisation who is a pioneer in its specialist area having over 10% of the market share and growing.
- You appreciate well-structured code base that's maintainable, scalable, testable and flexible.
- You've got previous back-end experience with PHP and MySQL and working with Bolt as a CMS
- You are able to show the how and why you have developed the product in that way and able to express your passion for developing in the right way
- Experience in leading from the front as you will be managing a team of 3 developers initially
- The willingness to be a key part of a specialist product making a real difference in an eco-friendly market
Personable: Friendly, confident and outgoing with a drive to learn new skills.
Hardworking: You'll be adaptable and enjoy getting involved in a variety of tasks.
Positive: A proactive attitude is a must.
Honest: This almost goes without saying.
A sense of humour: Because that makes things fun.
Competitive salary (£65,000 - £75,000) and the role will require some travel to Cambridge initially to meet the team but HQ will be in the new offices in the City of London in the coming weeks.
I am working directly with the CTO on this position and he is keen to get the right person on board as soon as possible pending notice periods etc.
If the above gets you excited and thinking that this may be a challenge you are up for then please do get in touch with Vicky Fernandes (******************************) who will be happy to discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504485