Technical Business Analyst
My client, a leading International Consultancy firm with offices throughout the UK are looking for a number of experienced Technical Business Analysts to be based from their Glasgow or Edinburgh office.
You will be responsible for technical business analysis of data related projects and must have strong stakeholder management skills.
Being a consultancy company you will be working mainly from their clients sites.
Key responsibilities: :
- Analysis of functional requirements and the design of solutions,
- Define and document solutions and changes producing comprehensive documentation aided by structured analysis techniques and methodologies
- Drive the delivery of functionality agreed with business representatives by liaising with developers and testers
- Active involvement in system design, ensuring applications are efficient, usable and streamlined taking into account the underlying Business Processes
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Solid knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Technical knowledge including exposure to data activities (use of SQL)
- Knowledge or awareness of Data Warehouse structure / principles desirable
Required skills include:
- Prior business and system analysis experience. Must be able to demonstrate participation in full product development life cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience of process modelling and systems design tools
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Business Analyst on medium to large programmes / projects
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate in a format that is meaningful to all parties.
- Use of / knowledge of aspects of Oracle, Forms, Toad, Mingle, Visio desirable
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506337