Field Service Engineer
Are you seeking Field Service Engineer jobs, Multi skilled engineer jobs, field Maintenance Engineer jobs in the Sheffield / Yorkshire region? This Service Engineer jobs role requires a multi skilled engineer to fault find, repair and carry out maintenance on equipment that is housed in manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and industrial engineering companies across the UK.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Competitive Salary + vehicle + attractive over time potential
- Field based role covering the UK
- Company culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and improve.
- A lot of employees have been there 15 years + so this is NOT a hire & fire culture ? they invest in their staff (both with time and training)
The job will involve:
- Initial visual/overall inspection to assess running and identify any faults.
- Use of a multimeter to check AC/DC voltage and continuity.
- Stripping down of hardware. Mending of mechanical faults.
- Wiring/routing of cables and using a soldering iron.
- Downloading software from website/reloading newer version.
- Re-assembling hardware.
This job will suit:
- Ideally from a mechanical or electrical background with experience of carrying out reactive maintenance and fault fining on capital equipment.
- NVQ level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Field service experience is not essential; This role would suit a shift / maintenance engineer looking to get off shifts and be out on the road.
This Service engineer jobs role is commutable from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Leeds, Doncaster, Mansfield, Worksop, Barnsley, Huddersfield or similar Yorkshire regions
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505293