Role: Campaign Manager
Benefits - 9% Bonus at target, 28 days holiday and contributory pension
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £105 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join the Marketing Promotion team in the Consumer Division based in our London office.
The main purpose of this role is to develop, deliver and evaluate effective marketing campaigns to new customers, in the support of customer acquisition targets.
This role will offer someone the opportunity to have a large impact on the continued growth of the customer acquisition marketing, having ownership for the end-to-end management of campaigns.
- Ownership of the end-to-end management of campaigns
- Support the development of campaign creation, both internally and with 3rd parties
- Manage the approval for all marketing materials and campaign content
- Manage the analysis of campaign performance; utilising this information to develop future campaigns
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong background in the development and delivery of direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of analysing data and creating effective insights
- Experience of working on print based campaigns and with print suppliers
- Previous experience of budget responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong creativity
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience within financial services or a regulated environment would be beneficial but not essential
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact ***********************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500185