Java developer - PERM
My client is looking for Perm Java Developers to work for a well-funded fintech start-up based in Camberley, Surrey are putting together a diverse team of super talented problem solvers. You will be working alongside industry experts in a collaborative, transparent and agile environment.
I am looking for a Perm Java Developers with experience in building high-performing, Scalable, and enterprise-grade applications. Your primary responsibility will be designing and developing improvements/fixes to our online B2B and B2C products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-5 years work experience developing Java software
- Proven experience of writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of relational databases & SQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Prepare and produce releases of software components (knowledge of DevOps and continuous integration practices a bonus)
- Experience using agile development methodologies
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507120