Head of Finance and IT
A senior position involving implementation of finance strategy, operational financial management and ICT services for a mid-sized housing association.
My client is a large housing association in the not for profit sector with 25 years' experience in providing housing and support services for individuals and families across London.
- As part of SMT, provide strategic and accountable leadership across the Finance & IT functions that maximise income and deliver value for money.
- In conjunction with the Chief Executive, manage the negotiations, financial arrangements and general relationships concerning finance with lenders, bankers, contractors, consultants, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for financial future developments and acquisitions and to reduce exposure to any risks.
- Analyse new and proposed legislation against the Association financial policies and procedures, recommending changes to ensure the organisation achieves all its objectives and fulfils statutory obligations.
- Maintain IT sector insights, and incorporate trends and developments within IT strategic planning to achieve the association's vision and business plan objectives.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining IT strategy, policies and procedures, ensuring these are executed and kept up- to-date to support the organisation's business plan objectives and strategic plans.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant
- Financial planning and control
- Risk management
- Treasury management
- Asset and project management
- Strategy and business planning
£50,000 - £60,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489024