IT Project Manager (Real Estate)
Position: IT Project Manager (Real Estate)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: ASAP
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our Client is an award winning & thriving International Property/Real Estate/Construction Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic IT Project Manager from a Plc/Blue-chip background. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background.
The Role as Project Manager
Working closely with key business stakeholders, the role entails leading the full lifecycle implementation of Argus Enterprise (Property Valuation software).
- Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of the project and a dedicated BA
- Manage the BA Team to ensure that they performing to the project scope, delivery timeframes, budget and necessary resources
- Resolution of issues when they arise.
- Managing senior stakeholders (C level & steering committee) and relevant business change
- Maintain compliance with existing PMO framework (planning, risks/issues, status reporting), processes & procedures
- Managing the budgets/finances of all the portfolio projects.
The Project Manager Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have PM Gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment - pref Property/Real Estate/Construction
- Property Management software advantageous
- Proven track record in delivering multiple IT projects
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the IT Project Manager then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505076