CREDIT CONTROL (£18-21k)
£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
08.00 - 16.00 Monday to Friday
To start 2nd January or before.
Working for Europest fastest growing telematics company.
Cash Collection (Finance Operations)
- Identify outstanding debt and organise priority for collection;
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Service to ensure disputed invoices are resolved smoothly; checking that everything has been done to collect outstanding balances, prior to formal credit control procedures;
- Check each Customers' credit situation and correspondence raised, prior to chasing payment;
- Manage Customer relations in a timely and organised manner;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales;
- Distribution of Customer Statements;
- Where applicable negotiate and maintain payment plans, through card payments to ensure ease of collection;
- Ensure debt collection procedures are closely adhered to and outstanding customer balances are tracked.
Experience, Qualifications & Attributes
- Previous Credit Control experience ;
- Intermediate to Advance IT Skills including Microsoft Suite;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- A team player;
- Ability to multi-task;
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502040