Full Stack Developers (Java/Agile/TDD)
Full Stack Developers
12 month contract
We are currently looking for Full Stack Developers to work on a new greenfield programme for our client in Sheffield. they are looking for skilled developers who have started from scratch and led teams on recent projects.
I have attached the job specification below. If you are interested please send your cv and your phone number I will be able to provide you with far more information
About the role: Successful candidates will have experience with Java and open source technologies and working within a pure agile environment, as well as understanding front and back end development. Experience of Leading teams, mentoring developers and also designing and architecting systems in an integral part of this role.
- Experience building server-side web applications and detailed knowledge of at least one programming language (we use a range of languages including Ruby, Python, Scala, Java, Play, React, Node.js, Docker)
- and/or detailed understanding and experience of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
- Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behaviour and performance
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience working on technical projects within a team
- Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X
- Knowledge of the git version control system
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more, please click and apply
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506039