Tools Software Engineer - best practice, complex, OO, design
Tools Software Engineer - set best practice, complex projects, R&D, OO Design
This is a chance to join a team in a market leading Software Company that is looked to as the bench mark, as the team that sets best practice in this business, as the team those around look to for advancement in Software Engineering.
You will be working on new and next generation product design.
Are you looking for a role in EDINBURGH that:
- Offers real investment in you?
- Commercial industry recognised training?
- A place where you can build on and carve out a career in Software Engineering in a supportive professional environment designed to help you reach the highest level and achieve your full potential?
If the answer is YES then APPLY WITHOUT HESITATION to my role with my client a market leader in the provision of complete banking software and systems solutions.
The successful applicant will:
- Have worked as a Software Engineer and be a true technology enthusiast who enjoys learning and pushing the boundaries of what is achievable in software engineering; you will be able to communicate this enthusiasm and want to work with like minded technologists
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering, specific languages less important than a real depth to your knowledge of the fundamentals
- Good technical knowledge of databases ( Oracle , PL/SQL , SQL or similar )
- Tools / Environment / Platform development experience is advantageous but not essential
- Flare for problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your Software Engineering career with a business that cares about you as an individual, supports forward thinking in Software Engineering and will help you to achieve your goals.
Please send your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507508