Small/Mid Cap Equity Analyst
A global investment management house is seeking to hire an analyst to join their Small/Mid Cap global equities team.
The role supports a Senior Portfolio Manager to provide research and investment ideas on Small and Mid Cap companies ensuring that relevant geographies, market sectors and stocks are monitored and researched to identify market trends, prospective correlations between asset classes and markets, and thematic opportunities. Additionally the role will have a specific emphasis on analysing companies from a sustainable perspective.
The key responsibilities include:
- Conduct analysis of specific companies, and industries that are identified as potential sustainable investment opportunities.
- Research projects into specific sectors or regions for a proper appreciation of the context within which a company operates.
- Develop relationships with other investment teams in the company, taking part in thematic/sector/country activities.
- Assist with development of pitch books and other marketing collateral, including research related to that material.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years? experience of equity analysis gained from the buy side.
- A strong academic background from a top tier university.
- Valuation modelling skills, DCF in particular.
- Candidates will need to demonstrated interest in and passion for sustainable investing and strong desire to analyse investment opportunities.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507159