Web Content Executive
Web Content Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location: London: Aldgate East - London
Hours: Full time
Type of contract: Fixed term up to one year initially, with potential to extend after review
Key Activities / Focus of Role
- Set up new corporate clients on our digital platform and appropriately tailor their instance of the Hub, using our content management system (CMS), in line with what?s been agreed.
- Configure all the content items to be made available for the client under the licence terms agreed e.g. tools, modules, hot topics, community, videos, reports, data extracts etc.
- Proof read new authored content and maintain master copies of all new content.
- Use the CMS to input new authored content e.g. new content modules, hot topics, surveys, checklist tools etc. and check all images have the appropriate copyright statements.
- Check the web pages for accuracy both in content and grammar.
- Publish new content to clients in line with what?s been agreed.
- Maintain the Hub content configuration and supporting content map in line with new content/development releases.
- Maintain the Hub client visibility and renewals calendar to ensure timely engagement for contract renewals.
- Review the search terms used by clients and identify where updates are required to either enhance the customer experience or as input to the content/development roadmap.
- Maintain required visibility on data protection elements in line with DGPR requirements.
- Where required undertake administration of the Learning Hub on behalf of our clients in the short term until such time they can do it themselves.
- Maintain the schedule of quarterly client reviews and liaise with the account leads as appropriate re attendance.
- Help create appropriate inputs to client quarterly reviews and work with the Head of Learning Hub to action any agreed amends/content to their instance of the Learning Hub.
- Support the Head of Learning Hub in undertaking testing and regression testing activities for new development or bug fixes.
Your Skills and Experience
- Logical thinking.
- Ability to multi task.
- Methodical working practice.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and hard working.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working effectively with others in a small team.
- A good understand of MS Office.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506895