SQL DBA / Leeds / £45 - £50k
£45,000 - £50,000
We are currently recruiting an experienced SQL DBA for a market leading client based in Leeds who are looking to increase their DBA capacity as a result of continued growth.
As a SQL DBA your main purpose will be to optimise and maintain database performance and actively monitor production databases. This role is integral in the growth of the IT team and wider company as they enter a new exciting phase in their history.
- SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016
- Experience in troubleshooting, configuration and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of database maintenance/monitoring processes/technologies
- Data warehouse experience
- Exposure to Oracle databases
In return they can offer you a salary of up to £50,000 as well as a host of other benefits. If this role sounds like something you could be interested in then please apply online today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507172