Field Service Engineer - Nights
4x4 nights, Covering London, 38.5 hours per week, Given a Company Van
The purpose of this role is to ensure that Company?s equipment is responded to, returned to full service and maintained to the highest standard possible whilst achieving relevant contractual SLA?s.
- To carry out first and second line maintenance on any equipment as contracted to the company at any time
- Respond and repair company?s devices in a timely manner and follow defined maintenance procedures to maximise device reliability and availability.
- To undertake the training and development programme provided to the best of your ability.
- To constantly improve performance through training, experience and KPI feedback.
- To minimise downtime on fault call outs.
- To assist with the installation or commissioning of equipment as required by the company. management.
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the statutory Health and Safety at Work Act and external Customer requirements as applicable.
- To deliver and/or collect equipment modules from stores locations.
- To assist with stock control or fault control if deemed necessary by company?s management.
- To aim at maintaining of quality principles compatible with current ISO standards.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager from time to time, as may be reasonably required from them.
- At least 5 years ?hands on? experience working in a high-tech Service/Maintenance environment
- A recognised Engineering Qualification.
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working in a Service/Maintenance environment.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Worked on SLA driven contracts with call to fix and system availability criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507277