Field Service Engineer
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Field Service Engineer to join a well established, leading UK dealership. This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the service sector of the business. You will need to promote and present a professional image and offer service solutions to our customers and frequently liaise with the Manufacturer.
Please note for the Field Service Engineer role you must have:-
- Clean driving licence and good driving record
- Full driving, Fork Lift Truck driving licence (training will be provided)
- NVQ Level 2 in Plant Engineering
- Plant industry experience
The ideal Field Service Engineer will be experienced and competent to:-
* To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a " First Time Fix" to the customer
* Excellent operation of the PDA unit to input job information and write-up data
* Service and maintain equipment to the Manufactures specifications
* Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
* Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
* To promote the organisation and the brand to new and existing customers
* Delivering results under pressure to strict deadlines
* To promote aftermarket products and services to the customer
* Proactively develop yourself through the training courses and other medias available
* Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
* Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
* Contribute to overall company success through teamwork and good communication within the company
* Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
* Feedback any important customer information to the company
Field Service Engineers Essential Attributes:-
* To communicate efficiently and express your ideas clearly and confidently at all levels verbally, in print and via the telephone
* Time Management, ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
* Analysing and Investigating, ability to gather information systematically to establish facts and principles for problem solving
* Commercial Awareness, ability to understand the commercial realities affecting the organisation
* Initiative and Self-Motivation, ability to act on initiative, identify opportunities and be proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions
The hours for the Field Service Engineer role are:-
* 08.00 - 16.30 hours, half an hour unpaid lunch break - 40 hours working week
* Overtime; First 4 hours at time and a half rate, over and above first 4 hours double time rate
Call out rota; Frequency of rota system varies from depot to depot and would be discussed during the interview process with the relevant Depot Manager
* Initial payment of £50.00 normal working week
* £75.00 bank holiday working week and £100.00 Christmas period for being on call
£23,000 - £50,000
Also comes with an attractive benefits package!
For immediate consideration for the Field Service Engineer role, please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505302