Quality Inspector - CMM
£14.00 - £15.00 per hour
This Quality Inspector role is working within a CNC machining workshop, for a company who supply the MOD and Automotive industries. You will be working within the quality department to conduct quality checks on components and writing CMM Programmes using PCDMIS. This is a permanent position paying between £14-£15 per hour depending on experience, with plenty of overtime available.
This Quality Inspector position will involve:
- Preparing inspection reports for customer submission.
- Planning CMM work load / capacity and work to deadline.
- Inspecting production parts to significant characteristics and develop ongoing specification.
- Maintaining and updating the master sample control process.
- Liaising with customers and general QA duties
- Initial problems solving & investigation with production, product & process auditing
- Writing programmes from CAD data. Software PC DMIS
- Using all measuring equipment - i.e. Vernier's & Micrometres
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to operate CMM
- Proven ability to write CMM programmes from CAD data.
- Ability to read engineering and CAD drawings
- Experience of working within the automotive or aerospace industry.
- Minimum of 2 years exposure of CMM operation.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should give attention to detail and work accurately.
This is a permanent position working 39 hours per week, with plenty of overtime available. You will be paid £14-£15 per hour depending on experience, and overtime is paid an increased rate. You will also be entitled to pension, company uniform, life insurance, and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
My client has over 52 years of industry experience producing high quality machined components of the highest quality, and specialising in the F1, Motorsport and MOD industries. Due to recent restructuring my client are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector.
If this position sounds of interest, please send your CV to ***************************** or call Stephen on **************
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454602