Delivery Manager - IS Services
Apply: Word CV only.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of operational service delivered or provided by my client?s suppliers in order to develop and maintain operational excellence to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Manage and measure all elements of the supplier service, making sure that services have assured contracts, defined SLAs, agreed KPIs, and provide active management of contracts and any associated budgets, in order to ensure the necessary level of support for the business at all times.
- Manage all incident, problem and continuity processes, including activation testing and development, to ensure they are fit for purpose, providing clear communication to relevant stakeholders where necessary. This includes being on-call to manage significant incidents as required by the on-call guidelines.
- Ensure that all system outages and issues are appropriately dealt with, identifying lessons learnt and ensuring Root Cause Analysis actions are put in place to avoid re-occurrence.
- Identify and manage risks to operational services and ensure that a risk response plan exists and is actively managed.
- Identify and implement service improvement initiatives, including reductions in system operational costs where defined, and measure their effectiveness upon completion.
- Manage the service transition of new or amended services into Operational Support in collaboration with other parts of Information Systems, in order to facilitate successful project completion.
- Design and deliver accurate reporting against all elements of service delivery so that information is available to key stakeholders and IS senior management.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Numerate and educated to degree level or equivalent
- ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy
- ITIL Intermediate Service Design
- ITIL Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis
- ITIL Intermediate Service Operation
Responsibilities: Essential Skills / Experience:
? ITIL Foundation Certification
? Numerate and educated to degree level or equivalent
Desirable Skills / Experience: ? ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy
? ITIL Intermediate Service Design
? ITIL Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis
? ITIL Intermediate Service Operation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507022