Salaried GP Vacancy in Cheshire- up to £9,500 per session MDU NI Pension- Full time
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £9,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Breakdown of the practice:
- 6,200 patients
- Training Practice
- Fast Route to Partnership
- 5 Partners
- 3 GPs
- 1 ANP
- 2 Practice Nurses
- 1 HCA
- Extended Hours Covered by the local Hub.
- Large Admin/Reception team.
- Emiss Web, EPS
- Practice Manager
- Focus on Minor Surgery
- Induction Period to ease in New Starters.
- Scanning and Referrals Covered by the Admin team.
Typical set up of the day
- Morning Session 08:30 till 12:00, Afternoon 15:30-18:00 (Flexible)
- Flexible breaks between appointments
- 13 face to face in the morning.
- 12 face to face in the afternoon
- 0-1 home visits a day.
- 10 minutes Appointment.
- No Extended Hours
- 12:00-15:30 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.