Digital Graduate Analyst - Essex - £18,000 P/A - Great Training
System & Content Management
A leading housing association based in Southend-on-Sea are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join their team on a fixed term basis. There are offering £18,000 per annum for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The client also offer the opportunity for further development, as they have an excellent programme currently which is designed to be challenging throughout your time with the client. The successful candidate will not only work within a housing organisation, but also complete a level 4 Chartered Institute of Housing qualification and participate in events across the UK.
Reporting to the Business Analyst, the key function of this exciting, varied role will involve research on the integration of various social media platforms and CRM within other business environments.
This placement is a unique opportunity to make a valuable difference to a key project which will help transform the way Estuary delivers services and communicates with our stakeholders in the future.
The successful applicant will also have a great opportunity to develop their communication skills as this role will involve liaising with staff, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels. In terms of support, they will receive tailored training and coaching to support their ongoing development throughout the placement.
The main duties of this role will involve research and analysis into:
- The type of social media integration possible with CRM 2016 (365) and how other businesses have undertaken this;
- Which teams manage various types of content (e.g. customer communication, corporate PR messaging, business to business/stakeholders);
- How other social housing organisations have integrated social media with their CRM system
- How service level agreements are monitored and response contents monitored.
They will also assist the Business Analyst, and Digital Business Project Manager where appropriate, with the CRM upgrade and implementation of social media as below:
- Research take-up of digital media as a method of communication, in addition to social media, within other businesses and the social housing sector.
- CRM integration
- Surveys with unique identifiers
- Customer segmentation analysis.
- Degree in an ICT Subject
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Commitment to delivering excellence in customer service
- Ability to identify, understand and respond to the needs of customers
- Experience/knowledge of CRM, Social Media platforms, Housing systems
- Good understanding of project
- management and developing customer specifications
- Experience/understanding of design and implementation of surveys and analysis (e.g. customer segmentation).
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506262