Finance Business Partner (Analyst)
OE Business Partner / Finance Business Partner (Analyst)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our small but busy Original Equipment (OE) Sales department in Burton on Trent.
Working as an integral part of the OE team, the role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Financial reporting in conjunction with the Finance Department
- Managing the DSO position of the OE UK business
- Monitoring of the raw material trends and customer raw material indices
- Managing Pricing and PFT reporting on a monthly basis
- Sales monitoring analysis, sales forecasting and price forecasting.
- Interpreting and analysing customer demand, ensuring tyre production meets the requirement
- Working within the team to facilitate deliveries including meeting scheduled customer requirement, delivery slot management and coordinating third party logistics suppliers
- Monitoring stock availability and taking corrective actions where necessary
- Forecast monthly and yearly size by size volumes across all Customers against planned volumes
- Flexibility to support across all aspects of the OE team
- Maintaining strong relationships between UK and Head Office functions, ensuring coordination and implementation of group strategy
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone part/fully qualified or QBE (CIMA or ACCA), and ideally with an Accountancy or Economics degree. Commercial awareness is essential, along with being able to demonstrate previous experience within an analytical role. Accounting experience within a large corporate organisation is desirable, as is experience within a Logistics environment.
As OE Business Partner, you will have a high level of proficiency in Excel. As well as being confident with analysing numbers and spreadsheets, you'll also be comfortable in dealing with people at all levels within the organisation, so your communication skills should be good. Due to the nature of the role and an environment which can be quite pressurised, you will need to be fully flexible, able to meet deadlines which can often change at short notice, whilst also being happy to embrace change.
The role will involve communicating with UK and international colleagues, so the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships is key. We communicate regularly with Milan, so the ability to speak Italian would be beneficial.
In return we offer a competitive salary together with a good employee benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486058