HR Change Manager
My Client is a property management and asset management business who arelooking for a strong HR Change and Project Management Manager. The role will be responsible for working closely with the senior leadership team in supporting them on an off-shoring project.
Qualification & Experience and Competencies
Degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive project management expertise gained from delivery of complex business change projects
- Strong communicator, able to strike right balance between advocacy and inquiry
- Relationship builder, able to quickly build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter with bias for delivery - overcomes obstacles and drives alignment with stakeholders to keep project on track
- Deep strategic and commercial experience able to quickly understand strategic context within which projects are operating
- Skilled and influential leader - translates strategic vision and facilitates implementation of change
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Team Leadership experience and able to manage personnel across a geographically dispersed team.
- Good understanding of change management techniques
- Ability to assess, identify and actively manage project risks
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488675