IT Helpdesk Support Agent
IT Helpdesk Support Agent
Location: Home based or working from our North London Offices
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 DoE
Our client are on the lookout for a network savvy, Helpdesk Support Agent to join their team with highest quality workmanship, outstanding people management skills and an eye for detail.
Responsibilities of the IT Helpdesk Support Agent:
- Providing telephone and remote 1st and 2nd line customer IT support
- Recording events, issues and questions via a ticketing portal, updating clients in a timely manner and following tickets through to resolution
- Troubleshooting a variety of hardware to include servers, desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices
- Actively utilizing our monitoring software to respond to identified issues ensuring maximum uptime for our client and further assist in the development of ''self-healing'' technologies
- Security aware including threat management and familiar with Antivirus/Internet Security Software
- Configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting VoIP phone systems
Requirements of IT Helpdesk Support Agent:
- Comfortable communicating with, and clearly expressing yourself to, a variety of stakeholders, from the most basic IT user to Senior Management
- Able to manage your own time effectively, prioritizing your workload to respond to business critical issues in a pressurized environment
- Passionate and excited by technology and not scared of new challenges
- Previous IT support experience
- An engaging and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills
- The desire to progress your career in IT support
- Familiarity either directly with the following or comparable software/systems;
- Windows & Apple desktops/laptops/servers
- Meraki - firewalls, routers and AP's
- Gamma Horizon or 3CX VoIP
- Trend Micro antivirus
Our client are a dynamic and agile IT support company, providing support for a wide range of technologies - from mobile phones to infrastructure - for a variety of well-known restaurants and businesses predominantly in London and the South of England.
Our client is growing fast and requires people of the highest calibre to join their team. In return they will support you on your career path with assisted job related training, an excellent salary dependent on experience and private health care and pension after successful probation period.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the IT Helpdesk Support Technician role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486420