Front End Developer
Avanti Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a popular and successful e-commerce company with their head office situated close to Bath Spa train station. They provide excellent salary, bonus and benefits and have free car parking.
They are growing their tech team of 25 in the UK by a further 8 roles, from junior to lead developer level. The environment is fun, collaborative and exciting and they are looking for people who don?t take life or themselves too seriously. You can wear your own clothes and listen to your own music. You can work flexible hours as well.
Day to day you will develop 10 different company websites across Europe and ROW, as well as applications for browser and mobile. If this sounds like the sort of thing you would be interested in, please feel free to contact Mike Walton at Avanti for further details.
Reporting to the CTO, responsibilities include;
- Executing a high standard of UI development with understanding of established UX practices and a keen eye for design detail, both with Adaptive and Responsive design
- Implementing a "Design in Browser" approach to build along with a more traditional component-led PSD / Build approach
Required experience, ideally with medium to large scale web applications;
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM
- Experience with browser module management tooling such as Webpack, Browserify, or RequireJS
- General OO programming concepts
- Coding for high performance
- Expert and detailed knowledge of semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- SASS and/or LESS
Contact Mike Walton at Avanti for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507217