IT Support Technician
Stefanini is seeking a Deskside Technician to provide in-person and remote support to our customer in Latchford, Warrington. (Full-time)
- Analyze and troubleshoot any software or hardware issue that might affect the client?s computers
- Troubleshoot/coordinate installation and repair of common data services, including patch panel management and computer networking
- Perform routine system administration tasks according to the training and procedures established in the IT department
- Install hardware and software on client?s PCs, as required to troubleshoot/resolve issue Performs centralized computer administration tasks (Symantec virus scanning, software deployment, etc.
- Maintains hardware and software inventory, where required
- Participates as a team member to achieve established objectives, by working in close liaison with local and international colleagues
- Working in accordance with Stefanini and client quality standards, procedures and work instructions
- Reporting on progress, issues, and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimize service offered and process improvement
- May receive additional responsibilities and tasks
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as well as other physical labor related duties associated with moving, installing, or connecting computer equipment. This could include continuous walking, bending, twisting, and/or lifting.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 12+ months experience in a similar desk side/remote desk side position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in Foreign Languages are not required but a plus - conversational level German, Italian and French (in that order), but it's not necessary.
- Knowledge of common software ? installation, maintenance and best practices
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and troubleshooting issues within Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with client/web-based applications, as well as corporate software (Microsoft Of Office 2010 / 2013, MS Project, Visio)
- Windows Server (multiple versions), Windows 7, Windows 10
- MDM Support, iPhone and Maas 365
- Understanding of ITIL would be good. Certification is not required (but a plus).
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- Smartphones / iPhone support.
- Lotus Notes
- ITSM Ticketing tool
- ERP Systems,
- Attention to detail
- Advanced troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence is a requirement of this position
- In addition, Hardware knowledge would be required, as support of HP printers will be provided on site by us.
Stefanini is a premier provider of IT Service Management sourcing solutions for international corporations and the preferred partner of many blue chip companies. Stefanini?s main service lines are onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT consulting, systems integration & development, and IT outsourcing. Today we employ over 2000 employees in EMEA serving a wide range of well-known regional customers. We are a fast growing company with a clear ambition to become the global leader in our selective offerings.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, we offer the right environment for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507026