Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Linux Engineer to join a one of the UK?s fastest growing Internet and Hosting Providers.
Our client?s portfolio of products and services cover Internet Services, Hosting Services and Email Services.
As a Linux Engineer, you will:
- Be a source of technical expertise for the LAMP stack.
- Troubleshoot and administrate existing infrastructure.
- Provision IT infrastructure with HA capabilities and ensure all infrastructure deliveries are compliant with the company?s IT policies.
To succeed as a Linux Engineer, you need:
- Experience in a technical support or senior engineering role within a TCP/IP based environment.
- Networking Fundamentals
- Server Hardware / Switches
- ADSL / Ethernet Connectivity
- Email solutions
- Network design and implementation
- Cisco (CCNA/P) or equivalent networking knowledge
- Microsoft Server Operating System Implementation and Support
- Linux Systems
- VMWare Virtualization Platform support, design and implementation
- Working within Data Centre Environments
- Technical authoring
- vSphere environment management
In return as a Linux Engineer, you will receive:
- Up to £35,000
- Industry leading product training, management training and CPD.
- Very clear progression strategy.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send you CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Dom Hickman @ Chapman Tate Associates
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479374