CISO- Chief Information Security Officer governance risk CISSP
CISO- Chief Information Security Officer governance risk CISSP ISO27001 CISM CISA CRISC GDPR data protection privacy
Working for a UK leader, in this autonomous governance position, you'll win the board's hearts and minds by delivering the risk based analytics to the board 'on a postage stamp'.
- UK leader with 100 years of heritage
- 17% growth last year
- Growth across all businesses
- World class facilities
- Heavily invests in technology
- Growth both through organic and acquisition
- Pride in customer satisfaction
- Serve as an expert advisor to senior management in the implementation and maintenance of information security and data privacy
- Design, implement and ensure compliance with the information security strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain an understanding of emerging technology, risks and industry trends.
- Identify and analyse risks. Assess the impact on the business. Document your findings in clear, business comprehensible language and recommend appropriate mitigation actions and/or the prioritisation of projects and investments (as well as the consequence of not implementing) to the board.
- Implement continuous improvement processes and activities, including information security and data protection training
- Excellent understanding of information security (ISO27001) and data protection / privacy (GDPR)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Recognised information security qualification: ISO27001, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP
- Board level engagement
- Extensive governance and risk experience
- Extensive experience of interaction with 'Heads' across the business: legal, marketing, IT, delivery, audit etc
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in explaining highly technical detail in business intelligible language
- Completely autonomous position,which you can make your own
- Negotiable salary
- Negotiable package
- Excellent car
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507724