Head of Marketing & Communications
Develop the marketing and communications strategy for external and internal audiences across multiple platforms within a matrix organisation.
This is an exciting time to join this blue chip household name based near Windsor to be an integral part for of new innovation and technology business unit. They are a matrix organisation and this role will work cross functionally with direct line management. The innovation and technology business unit develops and implements new technology into the business to improve efficiency and effectiveness as well as developing technology for external products to drive service and offerings to its customer base. The Head of Marketing & Communications will be based at Windsor offering flexible working.
The Head of Marketing & Communications has a mix focus working within the technology and innovation function and will develop communications to advise on new business technologies and will develop the marketing & communications strategy, key responsibilities include:
- Develop the marcomms strategy to support the go to market business plan
- Development of the marcomms agenda
- Lead priority projects and provide input to leadership team meetings
- Drive ROI and analysing effectiveness through Google analytics and other tools to monitor website traffic and conversions
- Delivery of integrated campaigns for product launch and lead generation
- Agency management and budget management
- Support work streams across wider business units and promote collaborative communication
- Develop omnichannel campaigns
- Development of intranet functionality and content
- Development of the quarterly magazine
- Develop communications internally informing of new technology enhancements to systems and implementation of new technology to aid the work force.
For the Head of Marketing & Communications role I am looking to speak to individuals with a track record in developing and delivering effective marketing and communication strategies delivering consistent messaging across on and offline channels including SEO, PPC advertising. Strong brand management and implementation of brand guidelines, event management exhibitions, conferences and must have excellent copy-writing skills. You will be numbers focused analysing communication effectiveness and driving ROI. You will be an excellent project manager and experienced people manager ideally from a matrix environment. Ideally you will have a track record of working in large organisations and supporting communications with a technology or innovation business function.
Salary on offer is up to £100,000 base salary plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507604