Contracts and Compliance Assistant
We are currently looking for a highly ambitious and motivated administrator to join our Contracts and Compliance team in London.
This role will suit someone who has at least 2 years of experience within an admin / support function within the recruitment and staffing sector. We are ideally looking for someone who wants to develop a career in Operations: Contracts and Compliance.
We are looking for an individual with a desire to challenge themselves and is looking to work within a fast-paced, lively, goal-orientated environment.
If you have a drive to succeed and want to build on your compliance experience this role could be perfect for you.
Responsibility for providing contracts and compliance support to Sales Teams and accountability for management of all aspects relating to contracts and contractor compliance
- Collecting all candidate compliance documents for onboarding as per company polices and client specific requirements.
- Raise and issue candidate contracts.
- Management of contractor queries received into the teams mailboxes.
- Monitor the return of all signed contracts.
- Liaise with all management companies/ Intermediaries and partners for contractor engagement.
- Responsible for data management and control of contractors personal data at termination.
- Raise and issue client contracts in line with company polices.
- Monitor any client clause change requests through to manager in line with company process policy.
- Monitor the return of all signed contracts and storage to best practice.
- Passion ? care about your work and the people you come in contact with. Have the passion and drive to make a difference by constantly striving to improve the way you work. Always willing to go the extra mile to help a consultant.
- Professional - attitude and appearance ?to provide a professional, efficient and helpful service to all consultants and members of staff at Phaidon International
- Customer Centric ? work diligently to provide the best service imaginable by managing expectations and then exceeding them.
- Contribute ? make a positive contribution every day. Understand the company business goals and how your contribution is important to achieving those goals.
Skills and Experience needed for this role
- At least 2 years of work experience within Admin/support function within the recruitment / staffing sector.
- Intermediary Office and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
- Key focus on attention to detail and highly organised.
- Superior organisation skills.
- Time management and the ability to work towards strict timelines.
- A proactive nature.
- Experience working with CRM tool is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with Payroll / contracts / on-boarding / audit is desirable but not essential.
Phaidon International is a highly ambitious, dynamic and organically grown business specializing in Staffing & Recruitment. We are one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, globally (Sunday Times International Track 200) and are looking to expand bigger, better and faster than ever before!
We are in hyper-growth mode and looking for a Contracts and Compliance Administrator to join our lively team, based in central London to support our expected growth plans. This role provides an awesome opportunity to be part of something big and to make a difference on the growth of a business.
We are looking for an individual with a desire to challenge themselves and someone that wants to work in a fast-paced, lively, goal-orientated environment.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply as we?d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486859