Senior QA Manager - Biopharmaceutical - Ireland
Senior QA Manager ? Biopharmaceutical - Ireland
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Quality Assurance
Job category: Clinical / Quality
Salary: On Application
My client is a specialist, privately held Biopharmaceutical Company involved in developing drugs for patients in which existing therapies are ineffective. With two products at early stage clinical and pre-clinical stage, the role of the Senior QA Manager (with extensive GCP experience) is vital.
As the Senior QA Manager you will take lead on the full improvement and maintenance of the company QMS, overseeing GCP audits and full compliance.
My client can offer you:
- - An attractive package for the right candidate
- - Hands on working with innovative products
- - Travel opportunities
- Strong developmental QMS experience
- Proven experience in Clinical QA auditing
- Knowledge across GxP
- The ability to work cross departmentally, liaise across all management levels
- Demonstrable problem resolution skills
- The desire to be challenged daily
You will bring extensive GCP experience with knowledge of GMP & GDP guidelines.
- You must be legally authorised to work in the EU
If this role sounds perfect for someone in your network, refer them to me, and if they are successfully placed you will receive £500 as a thank you.
To apply, please call Lauren at Barrington James ************* email: ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490560