Lead Frontend Developer/ Team Lead
Lead Frontend Developer/ Team Lead ? London - £85k
My client is an award-winning e-commerce group with brands and offices across the UK. Their websites alone attract? over 30 million visits per month and are recognised as one of the leading companies to work for in the UK.
We are working exclusively with them to recruit an experience Lead frontend developer/Software Engineering Team Lead. You will be joining their London team in the South East and ideally want to remain ?hands on?. This role will involve development while taking on the responsibility of leadership and mentoring and growing a team.
This is an exciting time to join this company, as they are currently in the process of redeveloping their websites and responsive design across their platforms. Currently built on Amazon Web Services (AWS) they are looking to improve this deployment moving forward.
We are seeking: Software Engineering Lead/ Team Lead/ Technical Lead/ Lead Frontend Developer.
- Line manage their current frontend team
- Identify any training improvements needed for engineers
- Be responsible for hiring new members to the team
- Work with the team to produce technical strategies for their products
- Work with User experience designers to achieve engaging user interfaces.
- Some commercial experience with NODEJS or the willingness to learn
- Excellent HTML and CSS Skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading and growing team
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and its practices
- Experience working on large web development projects
For more information or to apply please contact ************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488987