Planning & Systems First Line Manager
An international logistics provider is looking for a Planning & Systems First Line Manager to join their new bespoke facility in Severn Beach which is due to launch in the coming months.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
This role is based at the company's new start up facility in Severn Beach working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for a Planning & Systems First Line Manager to join their growing and exciting team.
- To manage the day to day running of the Systems & Planning team
- Ensuring all orders are processed in a consistent manner throughout the warehouse and across all department - falling in line with customer requirements.
- To manage a team of clerks, provide guidance and ensure accuracy in all aspects of work completed.
- Complete and provide detailed handovers to oncoming shift
- Review weekly team performance and prepare KPI reports and targets
- Monitor and confidently create and spreadsheets for database usage
- Correctly allocate staff within the department ensuring maximum efficiency
- Confidently communicate with customers adhering to their demands
- 3 years previous stock management/clerical experience;
- 2 years previous planning and systems experience within a warehouse setting;
- Excellent analytical and numerical credentials;
- Previous use of manipulating WMS in particular Red Prairie;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- Knowledge of health and safety criteria
- £26,000 - £27,000
- Monday - Friday
- Sunday - Thursday
- (must be flexible)
- 12 Week Shifts
- 8 Weeks = rotating 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
- 4 Weeks = 22:00-06:00
- 25 Days Holiday and pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505857