Cloud Systems Engineer - Global Technology leader - Berkshire
Cloud Systems Engineer ? Global Technology Company
Location: Berkshire (Reading)
Salary: £50-60k + Bonus + Benefits
Cloud Systems Engineer is required to join a global technology organisation who have their EMEA HQ in Reading.
As a Cloud Systems Engineer you will be responsible for working on their world class Cloud platform that has a user base of millions. This will include maintenance, improvements, scaling and automation of a complex, globally distributed, infrastructure.
You will join an industry leading team with an excellent working environment with great corporate benefits and in an industry that is rapidly becoming the most important in the world ? Web Security.
Cloud Systems Engineer requirements
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong, hands on experience with Linux systems.
- Previous experience working on a Cloud platform (or similar ? e.g. ISP, Managed Services etc).
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Scripting experience ? e.g. Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Experience with configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Chef) monitoring and deployment (e.g. Jenkins, Docker).
- Any academic or industry qualifications.
Please apply now to join one of the world?s leading organisations in the Security industry.
Keywords/SEO: Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Administrator, Linux, TCP/IP, Reading.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507905