Point Of Care Testing Trainer - Laboratory Services
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our client, a leading diagnostics company based in Central London. They are looking to recruit for a Point of Care Testing Trainer, an all-rounder who holds good general standards of education and has had experience working within the healthcare field. In addition, you must possess excellent communication skills, be IT proficient, have a great attention to detail and is a team player.
You will carry out training, guiding and supporting staff to be become competent and confident in the use of PoCT. General Administration support, including the Managers of the department to ensure efficient provision of the PoCT care.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring all staff are familiar with the analytical procedures, maintenance and troubleshooting of POCT equipment
- Ensure staff using POCT devices are adequately trained and competent
- Assist with stock control and despite of consumables for POCT
- Assisting in configuration and troubleshooting
- General office duties; email and database maintenance, managing incoming telephone enquiries, management support
Ideal candidates will come from a Healthcare, Nursing, Laboratory or even general training background.
If you think you have the background and relevant experience please send your CV today !!
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489230