Job Role: IT Engineer
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance or Willing to Undergo
IT Engineer - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent Salary!
Our client is seeking an IT Engineer to join their team who will report to the IT User Experience Manager.
- Resolve calls using ITSM Remedy whilst adhering to agreed SLAs where possible
- Maintain asset tracking database
- Participate in large tasks as required such as software and hardware refresh programmes
- Provide support for remote users including the use of ISPs, VPN and personal firewall software
- Install and support iPhones, 4G devices and encrypted USB memory sticks
- Train/advise how best to use various software packages or applications including Skype for Business, video conferencing, VPN and remote access tools
- Profile and support Restricted LAN Interconnect and Shared Working Environment accounts
- Write, update and maintain written processes and procedures
- Support of projects for customer, including but not limited to:
- Network & System Design
- Software and hardware installations / decommission / upgrades (Windows, Apple, Linux)
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of Active Directory administration
- Network Design/Support Experience
- In depth knowledge and experience of Windows 10 essential
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 essential
- Support experience of restricted systems / environments
- Self-starter with willingness to learn from colleagues
- Must be a good team player and able to use own initiative
- Must have good problem determination and communication skills
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Windows 10 Experience
- DHCP and network connectivity troubleshooting
- Integrated application support, such as Java, Adobe Acrobat & Internet Explorer
- Dynamic and flexible "can-do" attitude
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501375