Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Up to 39k
Due to massive growth there are various shift patterns available depending on department. They include the following:
Monday to Friday - Three Tier (06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 & 22:00 - 06:00)
12 Hour days only shift (07:00 - 19:00 - 4 on 4 off)
Permanent Nights Shift (Monday to Thursday 22:00 - 06:00 and Friday 19:00 - 01:30)
Fantastic package including 10% pension, generous holiday allowances and career opportunities.
Due to massive year on year growth, my client, a rapidly expanding, global packaging company is seeking a number of skilled & experienced electrical maintenance professionals across a number of company departments. This is the final campaign out of a recent successful recruitment campaign due to year on year growth and on-site projects.
As the maintenance engineer your primary responsibility is to minimise department downtime by conducting reactive breakdown tasks as well as continuous improvement procedures. You will also be actively involved in all on site capex and plant projects.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance using CMMS.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- Root Cause Analysis
- PLC Work (Fault finding mainly with some slight program modifications. Training provided where needed)
- You must be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer
- General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
- You must come from a manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
- PLC fault finding skills essential.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV, Shift preference and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505334