Interim Senior Internal Comms Manager - 6 month FTC
Interim Senior Internal Comms Manager - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE. We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
As Senior Internal Comms Manager, you'll play a key role in the Internal Communications team, managing the comms for all in-flight, on-going and upcoming integration projects. From engaging with key stakeholders to providing strategic and tactical support as and when required, it'll be down to you to apply your relationship-building, influence and collaboration skills to ensure employee experience is an absolute priority at all times - acting as a trusted go-between for employees, MDs and leadership teams.
What you'll do:
- Work with stakeholders across EE and the wider BT Group to create and deliver a roadmap for all transformation project communications
- Own the end-to-end employee experience for key transformation projects
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of wider business strategy, making sure that the work you do aligns brilliantly
- Provide business partner communications support to member of senior leadership team
- Provide informal people-management support for one Internal Communications manager
- Build constructive relationships with frontline operational communications teams and other key stakeholders
- Be a collaborative and positive team player
- Be a brand advocate in all internal communications activities
- Put in place feedback procedures and ensure appropriate insight and analysis is considered in all decision-making
- Have considerable expertise in internal comms
- Have proven experience managing complex change communications
- Be a confident leader comfortable influencing, negotiating and managing conflict
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess video production, digital media and creative management skills
- Possess the ability to work across teams and prioritise effectively
- Be prepared to muck in and go outside of your immediate role responsibilities to deliver brilliant work
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash alternative
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply link
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502555