Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Empiric Solutions are currently seeking a Scrum Master/Agile Coach who will be able to work across two agile teams, within a major Glasgow based Investment bank.
The company is striving towards implementing a concurrent strategy and require someone who brings a wealth of SCRUM and development experience.
- Work as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach (must have done both of these in their past companies) to improve the way the teams they manage work, and help improve SCRUM processes across the whole organisation
- Be able to handle a variety of different tasks including conflict management, communication between both teams, and ensuring they strive towards promoting the best delivery possible
- Ensure communication across both teams is streamlined and make sure that all developers within the team are effectively working with each other
- Work with leaders within the business, to adjust SCRUM processes where appropriate
- Knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM ? the ideal candidate must have also been an AGILE coach in the past
- Be aware of testing techniques ? including TDD, BDD, unit testing etc
- Have a successful career in the delivery of projects using SCRUM
- Programming development experience (5+ years) ? this should be in a back-end language
- Must have an excellent level of English communication
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507183