Assistant Accountant (Studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
Paying £25,000 - £30,000 + Study support
The overall purpose of this position is to provide support to the senior finance staff with Management Accounting activities, analysing costs, revenues and statistical KPI date. The ideal candidate will be good attention to details, good analytical skills and initiatives, being able to challenge relevant stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Weekly Reporting
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- Revenue and Cost Accruals
- Full P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations and Variance Analysis
- Compliance including challenging operational staff
- Business Improvement through process change and implementation
- Fully supporting the finance team with ad-hoc duties
For further information please contact me directly on the contact details below:
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506569