User Experience Designer / UX / Leeds / £40,000 Benefits
User Experience Designer
£30,000 - £40,000 Basic + Benefits
UX / Web Design / Mobile Design / Wireframe
An experienced User Experience Designer is needed to join a household name in E-commerce. As a UX Designer you will be working with both Marketing and Development to optimise the end-to-end user experience for visitors to the company website. You will help the design team to identify, analyse and create market leading experiences for one of the most reputable names in the business.
Headquartered in Leeds City Centre, this opportunity is easily accessible by car or train.
The organisation is an Agile development house, and makes use of cutting edge technologies to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.
- Extensive experience in User Experience Design
- You will have a great portfolio as evidence of your work
- Understand how to optimise websites for mobile devices
- Have delivered a project from concept to launch
- You will be analytical and methodical in your approach
What you will receive in return:
- Excellent basic salary of up to £40,000
- 30 days holiday (inc Public Holidays) - This increases with service.
- Flexible working hours
- Real progression opportunities
- Access to Enterprise level software
This is a great working environment with a very talented team, regular socials and fantastic development opportunities.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to submit your CV and a link to your portfolio for review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487115