iOS Developer (Software Developer, mobile)
RedCloud Technology is a pioneer bringing E-Payments & Mobile Wallet solutions to parts of the world that are not serviced by traditional banks. We concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The job of iOS Developer (Software Developer, mobile)
We are looking for a motivated iOS Developer. You should have experience of high quality smartphone applications development, but keen to learn and grow further.
This is an opportunity to be part of the team who are passionate about their work and product domain. The candidate will have the opportunity to grow, acquire experience of critical, high throughput systems, be instrumental in helping RedCloud be recognized as a leader in mobile payments and mobile banking solutions. Now is boom time in the fintech market, digital advancement is moving rapidly and we are looking for someone who wants to get involved with some of the newest trends.
Key tasks for the iOS Developer (Software Developer, mobile)
We are currently experiencing huge customer interest and new project mean the need to grow fast. Our Mobile Developers work within a talented Engineering team to expand our cloud based platform using Agile/Scrum methods.
You will be responsible for delivering key product features and improvements to the platform that will have a direct effect on helping millions of people around the world experience banking services for the first time.
- Proven experience as an iOS Developer
- Programming experience in any either Java, Objective-C, or C++
- An eye for detail and passionate about building apps that perform fast, don't crash and look great
Preferred (non-essential) knowledge
- Understanding of Mobile Applications Security
- Experience in Touch, Geo-location and other device APIs
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Experience with Xamarin
Working with a fintech pioneer you will receive excellent remuneration and the opportunity to join an international company who are growing massively and encourage ambition and creativity.
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply Now' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
* We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
** Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
?RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498485