Senior Developer Financial Services London -70,000 - 85,000
Senior Developer - Financial Services - London - £70,000 - £85,000
A leading Investment Management firm are looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer to help drive and build the development team.
- Hands-on developer on key projects and BAU initiatives. This involves leading Proof of Concepts, evaluating technical solutions and performing quality assurance on projects including areas of estimation, architecture, design and development.
- Assisting Managers and Team-Leads with driving solution design and delivery, with an emphasis on quality and a clear approach to support, maintenance, automated testing and deployment.
- Interacting with business stakeholders to understand requirements, conduct analysis and ensure continuity of existing relationships.
- Playing a leading role in scrum team activities such as estimation, prioritisation, stand-ups, show-and-tells and retrospectives.
- Mentoring and guiding junior team members.
- Understanding of the Investment Management industry with particular emphasis on the Front Office.
- Strong demonstrable database design, development and optimisation experience with an enterprise RDBMS, preferably one of, or both, SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Demonstrable experience in middle tier service design and development in .NET or Java.
- Familiarity with ETL/EDM tools and middleware.
- Experience designing, building and deploying user interfaces.
- Enterprise, solution and software design experience.
- Strong business engagement & analysis skills - ability to liaise with fund managers and portfolio managers in the front office.
- An understanding of data management concepts.
- Strong communication skills, in both verbal- and written form.
- Knowledge of order management software and systems.
- Exposure to the Charles River Investment Management System would be highly beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience in driving integration testing and deployment automation.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Senior Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507510