Jewellery Retail Consultant
Do you love working in retail? Love selling quality, beautiful products? Have you got exceptional customer service skills? If so then this might be the next career move for you.
We are looking for an experience retail professional with a background in selling high end products to join this family jewellery business in Uckfield. This well established and highly reputable company are opening a new store due to their continued growth.
Package for the Jewellery Retail Consultant
- The role is paying £18000 + per annum depending on experience plus bonus of circa an additional £5,000 per year.
- Working 5 days per week covering 8.30 ? 5.30 Monday to Saturday with Sunday off and additional day off in the week rota based.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Specific training offered ( and paid for) ie NAG Jet course
- Paid uniform
- Incentives and reward schemes
- Stock allowances for watches and jewellery
- Paid team meals out
- Business trips away
- Own business cards
The role is to work in this highly motivated and lovely team in selling a wide range of beautiful jewellery and watches. The store sells are range of jewellery ranging from costs of £20 to £70,000. The environment is one that is motivational where sharing ideas and developing each other?s? skills are key. The company pride themselves on offering not just some of the most beautiful jewellery and watches but an impeccable level of service. Within this recently refurbished store, the team are highly trained and developed.
Responsibilities of the Jewellery Retail Consultant:
- Consultatively assisting customers with choices of jewellery depending on their requirements.
- Focused on hitting pre-agreed targets
- Working on add on and upselling of sales
- Develop excellent client relationships with customers
- Feedback sales/stock ideas to manager
- Adhere to procedures and company checklists
- Develop and maintain assigned client files
- Remaining professional and highly customer focused at all times
- Sharing ideas and working as a team
What we are looking for the Retail Jewellery Consultant:
- Previous experience in working with in high end retail ideally selling jewellery, but could be fashion or furniture.
- Have a real passion for jewellery
- Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities
- Highly motivational
- Experience at working to targets
- Ability to learn and take on new information effectively.
- Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment
- Likes to share new ideas with the business
- NAG Jet Course qualification would be a distinct advantage but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484625