System Administrator (DevOps, AWS, Linux, Puppet, Jenkins)
Systems Administrator with DevOps experience working with AWS, LAMP, Puppet and Jenkins needed by Couper Dudley's market-leading customer.
The successful candidate will help deploy and maintain infrastructure for their web applications and data processing services. You will help provision new AWS infrastructure as well as install and configure servers and server software on Linux (Ubuntu), particularly Apache, MySQL and PHP.
This permanent role is for a exciting technology company in their central London office and pays up to £50,000 per year.
To be considered for this opportunity you must match the following criteria:
- Have demonstrable experience with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, CloudFront, SQS, Route 53, IAM.
- Worked with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP projects.
- Be experienced automating system administration tasks Puppet and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Have an understanding of alternative server software.
- Have some knowledge of other standard server software such Apache Tomcat
- Experience with an SCM system such as git or SVN is desirable
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please apply now with your CV attached and one of our consultants will try to contact you within 24 hours.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485840